Skip to content

Execution Scorecard – 06/18/12-07/08/12

June 23, 2012

NOTE: We have a new feature on our blog at armbandprotest.net.  Now you can help buy No Death Penalty! wristbands for death penalty protesters all over the country.  From a link under the Free Armbands and More! You can go out and use WePay to make your contribution.  96.5% of your money goes to procuring and distributing wristbands; the other 3.5% goes to the service who administers the donation campaign.  With your help we can reach 10,000 wristbands distributed by the end of the year.  Use this link or see the contact information at the bottom.  Thanks!

Last Week (06/18/12/-06/24/12)

 06/20    Gary Carl Simmons, Jr.              Mississippi       executed

06/20    Abdul Awkal                              Ohio                 !!!Stayed!!! due to mental incompetence

This week (06/25/12/-07/01/12) see previous Execution Log for details                                         

06/27    Samuel Lopez                           Texas               scheduled

Next Week (07/02/12/-07/08/12) see next Execution Log for details

!!!None Scheduled!!!

Advertisements
No comments yet

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: